What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots o pics for everyone! Feel free to use any one of them as long as you give me credit for taking them.

PICT0241.jpg

N. burbidgeae pitcher inflating (finally! after 7 months!)

PICT0245.jpg

N. macfarlanei necking around

PICT0242.jpg

Three inflating pitchers (top to bottom): ventricosa, alata, sanguinea

PICT0238.jpg

N. copelandii, follow the leader!

PICT0239.jpg

Yay! Copelandii offshoot!

PICT0232.jpg

N. truncata is just peachy!

PICT0231.jpg

Newest pitcher on N. reinwardtiana "red", not colored up yet.

PICT0230.jpg

N. fusca

PICT0229.jpg

Close up of same pitcher. (i'm getting good with the camera!)

PICT0227.jpg

New N. lowii pitcher.

PICT0226.jpg

N. hamata. I named him "Hammy"

PICT0225.jpg

Hammy's three sister pitchers.

Hope you like em'

Nice!!! Great pics!!!

Capslock

Very nice pics! You have an impressive Nep collection!
I realy like the color on that N. copelandii! Very pretty!
The mac also is verry colorful....and the oxalis look good in with it as well.
And you included a pic of my favorite plant N.fusca! Does it happen to be the sarawak form?

Yes it is the sarawak form!

I'm glad you guys like em'.

I think the copelandii is colored beautifully too.

I like to have companion plants with my plants, it gives it a fuller look.

Cheers
Dave

Very nice! Your N. hamata is doing quite well.

awesome pictures! I really like the rienwardtiana

one thing though, someone needs to do some weeding! lol seriously though...

Aw, I wanted to see the spikes on the N. lowii... Nice pics buddy. I like the clovers in your pots. All the gardeners I know hate clovers because they're so difficult to get rid of, but they make me happy for some reason. :p
~Joe

I might be able to get the lowii spikes, but i don't think my camera can zoom in that far.
smile_h_32.gif

The hamata is growing like a weed. It's a relatively new plant, only 2-3 months, and it's grown three new pitchers. It didn't go through shock either.

Yeah, the reinwardtiana is cool, i wish it would color up nicely though.

Holy moly! Really great plants, Tuna. You have a gift. I LOVE the color on that lowii. I hope mine colors up nice like that....Of cource, mine's diameter (of the whole plant) is still measured in milli-meters. Might be a while.
laugh.gif

Yes it might. Mine is still small too though, the leaf it's on is only about 1 cm.

I'm glad you all like the plants.

Dave
cool.gif

Nice pics and plants!! Can you tell us how you are keeping your highlanders? Temps, ect..

I keep my highlanders in a greenhouse outside with a heater, and a small humidifier in it. I close it up at night, and i don't have to open it up in the daytime thanks to the thermostat arriving (after i ordered it a month ago). The humidifier runs 24/7, and no plants have ever complained, so i don't bother with a humidistat.

Back