What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some pictures

Ive taken a few quick snaps at a few of my plants. Enjoy!

Dericksoniae-whiteflower.JPG

D. ericksoniae 'White flower' seedling.

Dsessilifolia+dielsiana.JPG

D. sessilifolia on the top and D. dielsiana on the bottom fighting a battle against the moss. The D. dielsiana has covered a large area with its laves so that the moss underneath is derived fo light. The D. sessilifolia are growing on a stem like a tree, lifting its leaves above the moss. Then again, I'm just imagining things again :roll: .

Dunknown.JPG

An unknown drosera which came as D. coccicaulis.

Dunknown2.JPG

Another shot from a different angle.

Nburbidgeae.JPG

Newest pitcher on my N. burbidgeae. Its a bit bigger then its old ones, but still not much progress.

Npilosa.JPG

Newest pitcher on my N. pilosa. Its about 2x bigger than its old one, so some progress here
biggrin.gif

Pehlersiae.JPG

An update shot on my P. ehlersiae. All the plants come from leaf cuttings taken from the plant in the middle. You can see that one of the cuttings towards the bottom are actually bigger than the parent plant, and the ones towards the top are a bit smaller. This is because the light for the bottom plants is blocked by a nep leaf. You can also see the affect of light on the color (red on the top and green on the bottom)

Sjudithhindle.jpg

A S. 'Judith Hindle' I got from the Canada Blooms show I when to on Saturday.

DSC00443-1_edited.JPG

An unknown sarr from Home Depot in Canada Blooms. I think its also a Judith Hindle.

TropicalJunglesnep.JPG

A pitcher from an unknown nep I got from Andre and potted by Syble. Its looking good
biggrin.gif

Hope you like it. Zongyi

awesome pilosa! wish i could grow it in lowland conditions!

Whoa, neat. Your bubidgeae pitcher is greenish. Mine is just red-spotted white. Is your's a seedling?

Thanks for all the replies
smile.gif
. The N. burbidgeae is a really young seedling. I think my supplier got it from malaysiana tropicals. Zongyi

Back