What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy st. patricks day!

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Happy St Patricks Day!

I hope everyone is wearing green.....
biggrin.gif

There's still an hour and a half left till St.Patrick's Day,where I live
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

Still 5 minutes for me
confused.gif

Nope wear orange. Come on people the orange men were so much better (you know they were not terrorists or anything).

Top o' da mornin' to ya!

I don't think I own anything green that doesn't make me look like a nerd (lots of collared Tshirts etc)

However all of my CPs are dressed appropriately

Don't forget, too that green food colouring tastes pretty darn bad, I know I'll be avoiding it like the plague that it is

Please enjoy this day responsibly
biggrin.gif

Begorrrrraah, Top o' the Mornin' and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!
biggrin.gif

I'm wearing green everything, curly leprechaun shoes, pointy ears and a big green top hat. Wooooooooohooooooooooo!

Yup...my supervisor is gonna loooove me when she brings in the recruits she's interviewing this morning. hehehe.

Enjoy this green and lucky day. Don't forget to pinch the folks who aren't wearning green. (OK...or orange. Wouldn't want to damage any Scotsmen.)

Orange!  Around here the only people who wear orange are from the County Jail. Well, the inmates from the other correctional facility wear orange jump suits too when they are out along the roads chained to each other picking up and bagging litter.  

I'm wearing a green sweater and waiting to watch the news tonight ith the kids to see the Chicago River turned green.

Happy St. Patricks Day to all!

I don't have anything green
smile_h_32.gif
Hey...this guys green!
smile_t_32.gif
smile_t_32.gif
smile_t_32.gif
Maybe I'll wear him(or whatever he's about to chuck up)Hopefully that's green too.Turn the Chicago River green?!?!How do they do that??Sounds cool tho
smile_m_32.gif
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!!*Trapper7*(Niki)

Yeah i'm wearing green - my little bro got green marker on my pants!
confused.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Peter

does wearing really dark green under a jacket count? I didn't mean to but hey, there it is :p

Luckily, I have muchos Miami Dolphins stuff, therefore I have muchos green stuff -_^

Me be of Scottish, Irish and Scots-Irish heritage, woot!.. meaning that I am genetically incapable of achieving any level of skin color whatsoever. Woot. Woot. See, I don't tan. I BURN. It took the worst, most intense, agonizing sunburn I've ever experienced in my LIFE (during those three heinous days of phone-book-delivering... AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just to get SLIGHT color on my shoulders. And I burn really easily, too. I could acquire a second-degree burn from the frickin' MOON. On a cloudy night.

No green. All orange but hey my family is protestant (Well most of it). My grandfather's uncle came to his house and has an all orange suit. He has one of those Irish canes too (He's like 100). He was going to play golf and hit anyone with his cane who wore green or were Catholic. I thought it was funny. I mean because he is 100 but man that cane hurts. I hope no one was wearing green on the golf course.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ Mar. 17 2005,1:25)]No green.  All orange but hey my family is protestant (Well most of it).  My grandfather's uncle came to his house and has an all orange suit.  He has one of those Irish canes too (He's like 100).  He was going to play golf and hit anyone with his cane who wore green or were Catholic.  I thought it was funny.  I mean because he is 100 but man that cane hurts.  I hope no one was wearing green on the golf course.
*PINCH*

*'NOTHER PINCH*

EVERYONE PINCH HIM!

Thou shalt pincheth thy neighbor and loveth thy green, moreso when thy haveth nay idea why thy neighbor shalt weareth orange.

After eating some cake with green frosting, my tounge is now green
biggrin.gif

..you guys are actually having cake and stuff??......

PERSON WITH ACTUAL LIFE ON RADAR! STAND DOWN, BLUE TEAM, STAND DOWN! SEEK AND DESTROY!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm wearing green everything, curly leprechaun shoes, pointy ears and a big green top hat.  Wooooooooohooooooooooo!
Now that I would like to see.  Post a pic PAK.  
biggrin.gif

Back