What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird emails

Hi everyone,
for some reason, Ive managed to attract a lowlife who keeps sending me very strange emails.
Heres the first one he/she sent:

thee idea then appearance
everyone back hurrying
away comes

the topic of the email was: LEVlTRRA, \/ALUUM, \/llGRA, CAALlS, L0RAAZEPAM, AMBllEN, ALPRAZZ0LAM, XANA, MER1DllA, TRAMAD0OL between longer everyone

that was from somebody called "Lang Roxanna"

confused.gif

I responded and asked who that person is, and a few days later I got this:

easy end
worthy filled
taken affect learned went window yellow

The topic of the email was: XANA, L0RAAZEPAM, \/ALUUM, \/llGRA, CAALlS, LEVlTRRA, MER1DllA, ALPRAZZ0LAM, TRAMAD0OL, AMBllEN servants matter back welcome

This time it was from "Lovella Jestine"

and today I got this:

cold remember fly sense worthy besides
tears word sea full buy
forty hard hopes trying forest conduct

the topic of the email was: \/llGRA, \/ALUUM, LEVlTRRA, XANA, CAALlS, ALPRAZZ0LAM, TRAMAD0OL, L0RAAZEPAM, AMBllEN, MER1DllA carefully somebody

and it was from "Angelina Alfredia"

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Its starting to freak me out now

Dino dear, e-mail me privately. No worries, that's an artificial intelligence program e-mailing you not a real person(s). Your address was harvested from somebody's e-mail client and you are the lucky recipient of cyber love letters. Let your Mum know you didn't do it to yourself.

I've been getting those emails for months now. I keep blocking the "sender" but they just keep coming under different names.

The random words are so it can get by your spam filter.

Delete, delete, delete! Don't open!

If you start getting a lot of these sorts of things, just get a new email address. They're free.

Capslock

Yeah. Just get a hotmail, Spamhotel, or Yahoo account and if you start getting spam...just move on to a new one.

Just a note, I like my e-mail addy. And will never leave it behind!!! (LOL) really though, I started getting these emails, and then I moved to Mozilla Thunderbird (email program) to compliment my Mozilla firefox (internet browser) and it catches these emails. I think I only actually get one or two a month that get by.... So, maybe try that before ditching your email addy.... If you're like me and don't like change.
Andrew

Back