What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half& half

I have been searching for a kit to make a 20 gal tank into a half & half with the filter under the ground side waterfall over to ta water side that has a pump. I saw a Water's Edge Vivarium kit on someone's site but can't find anything manufactured like it. I have fire bellies and it would make cage cleaning a lot easier. Any help is appreciaited.

Hi greyskies and welcome to the forums! I think you will find some usefil information in the Greenhouses, Terrariums Forum, on page 4, where a gal named Yuri Wildcat asked a whole mess of questions about vivariums.

BTW, your forum name reminds me of another gal who called herself, "Rainydays".

actually you could probably build your self something that would work. ive been building dart frog and Mantella tanks similar to what your describing. i havent run a pump in one yet but i know of ppl who have.

here are pics of my 10 gal Dendrobates azureus tank. im going to get pics tonight of my 18inch cube exoterra tank tonight

whole azureus tank
wholetank.jpg

water side
waterfeature.jpg

land side
land.jpg

it would be easy enough to make the water side bigger which isnt nessisary for my darts or Mantellas and to add a pump and make a water fall

Back