What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snake id

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pond
iff you look at the link i rpovede, one of the Banded Water Snakes has yellow partial bands. if it was quck i suppose it could be mistteken for dots

The sharp eyed Ozzy would never mistake bands for spots that look like little yellow flowers sticking to a wet snake.  If he saw spots that look like little yellow flowers sticking to a wet snake, then the snake had to have spots that look like little yellow flowers sticking to a wet snake.  Nothing more; nothing less.

Shows what you know, herenorthere. Ozzy's blind!!!!!

yeh. thats why he cant use computers, remember?

Me either, and I can see!

Thanks to modern technoligy, I can just spenak into a mic it, the pc transforms it into text. That explains all m,y typos.

ha! ojjy thers no ecuse for that many typos!

Yes, and it's a very good way to identify, reptiles. I refer to it often. The problem is there are no snake in NC that has yellow spots. I may be back down that way this weekend. What's the chances of me seeing it again?

depends, if food and living conditions are suitable chances are you will find most snakes again in the same general area. course being chased by a preditor, chasing after food or just wanting to travel can make the area to search much larger

I'm sure it was a good spot for him. Plenty of food, and a good hiding spot to jump into before anyone sees it.
There are homes all around it and a golf course behind it. So if he decides to wander around he'll be dead quick.

Sort of like you?
smile_m_32.gif
I think you've already used up a few lives yourself.

Well, in this life it's either use 'em or lose 'em. I'm going to use all I can before I go.

Back