What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cool exotic online store/site

• Thread starter jojo
  • Start date
http://www.naturecoastexotics.com/home

I just found this place on line. Looks like a good place. and has all the weird stuff you all like here, like scorpions, snakes, etc... I really have always wanted a tortoise. And never could afford the size that i would want. They have babies for sale too... and mammals. skunks.... and the most adorable silky raccoon.

Anyone do business with them?

Hi jojo... are you going to add to your menagerie?  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Nature Coast Exotics

Cool, I'm going to get a Nile crocodile.
smile_n_32.gif

I got to see if I got a big enough aquarium.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
omg omg omg omg omg omg!!

Im gonna get a skunk and a coon! Now to train my dog not to attack them!

They look like they've got some neat stuff, but I'm of the opinion that it's irresponsible for anyone to sell large crocodilians, especially crocodiles, to the general public. That's like having a pet kodiak bear with rabies.

Mokele

smile_k_ani_32.gif
They have rabid grizzlies? what page? How much? I got to add that to my crocodile.

you guys bite... making fun. i thought you would love that site... i was only doing it for you...
smile_o_32.gif
I think a croc species would be so interesting to have. a small one... but i have gators in my back yard already....

When i get a pond built i will add another few turtles... land and water. I have the four now getting big...and then i can see about some water plants. and such...But yeah, scott, i am up to...22 anipals..i'm about done.. 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 parrots, 5 finches, 4 turtles,1 hermit crab, 1 chicken, 1 potbelly pig, 1 horse, 1 miniature horse, 3 goats......and one resident wild iguana that lives in my ficus tree... that reminds me... are any of the CP's poisonous?

But you have no emus! No collection is complete without a pair of emus. And the next thing you'll need to do is build an ark.
smile_m_32.gif

CP's aren't poisonous, though I wouldn't make a salad out of them!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]though I wouldn't make a salad out of them!

Nepenthe necter is very good though.

Im sure you need a permit and talk to you about stuff... like what you plan on keeping them in and stuff...

not true. A lot of states have no laws about keeping animals like this.

What a cool site with awesome prices! I wish they had cheaper shipping though. I'd buy up all the scorpions they offerred, that flat rock is just too cool!

Back