What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frogs..................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
D. imitator
IMG_0325.jpg

M. madigascariensis.............wasnt sure i still had these, weeded the tank last night and found both of them
IMG_0338.jpg

Do you have two different tanks? Or are both species of frogs in the same tank? I only ask because it sounds like you lost one but then found it! I don't know much about PDF but I thought I read somewhere that most people split them up in different tanks.

Very beautiful frogs. How long have you had them? What sex are they?

xvart.

I like the top one.

Do you have any of those black ones with the iradescent green sploches?

Beautiful frogs!
smile.gif

i think i have 7 frog tanks total, but thats going by memory......will add a few more in the spring. my M. madigas. like to hide plus they were on a bottom shelf. for the last few months ive been adding flies and water to the tank but never actually saw them till last night. off the top of my head not sure how long ive had those pictures.....varries from 3-18 months depending on species, also not sure on the sex of the ones pictured above. the top one is one of 3 in its tank, the bottom is one of 2

FD........think you are refering to a locale of D. auratus.......dont have any of those but i have Mantella laevigata which has similar colors, black with a bright green back.

oohhh
oh.gif

that sounds pretty too. do you have any pics?

The second one is AMAZING!

Cool!
oh.gif
I really like that one too!

dont care for tricolors
tounge.gif
try Phyllobates vittatus or Cryptophyllobates azureiventris

Back