What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G. rosea

df405f94.jpg

371b2ffd.jpg

This is its set up I will hopefully get some pictures of the gall her sooner or later shes kinda stressed out of the whole people thing don't want to bother her to much.

I think this set up will be good for her, I'm checking with the people who know right now! Cant wait!
smile.gif

That's a cool pretend spider you have there.

I'd show you pics of mine, but I'd have to dig her out of the freezer.

biggrin.gif

when mine kicks it i plan on putting her in alcohol. hopefully try and pin her?
rock.gif

Jeez, she's beautiful. How do ya know she's a she?

-Ben

Im assuming now I wont know until she molts... I might get 2 others! Same species, cause my friend doesn't want hers any more, college stuff.

Her it is, I think its name will be frank, boy or girl..

2fc224b9.jpg

e3f79a58.jpg

She needs a perm. Her hair is limp and lifeless. That's the way to a girls heart. Primp and pamper her.

Aren't those the ones that kick off the irritating hairs as self defence?

Looks pretty though. A year or two ago i was considering about buying an emperor scorpion, but then i looked at my scar from the last time that i was stung by a scorpion, and i decided to get a killer tegu instead. Now instead of little picks from stingers I get infected gashes from my 2 foot tegu.
biggrin.gif

Yea most New world ones do. Allot of the old world T's are allot more aggressive though so I prefer the hairs to a bite. But thats only if you get them p/o.

Wow, she's beautiful! Look at her eat that mealie! Very pretty!
smile.gif

Back