What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My crawled frogs

Blah Blah, that is not at all what I ment. With my reading skills you would have noticed I can't even afford that and also if you don't understand I ment any thing that you do with the bodies that doesn't involve studing them not collecting them! I even said let their bodies go back to nature meaning they had died! You should really double check what you said, and now that you said they can live fine in that your will die soon is also contridicting what you said!

Wow! Let us remember that not everyone is as articulate as others and some people speak English as a second language. I don't know if Ant does but it is a possibility.

Ant, an animal is a BIG responsibility. If you can't afford or can't make time to care for it, perhaps a frog is not the right choice for you? Maybe you should stick to ants? Any pet store with an aquarium section will take them for free. Don't you think they deserve better care? It's like keeping a Great Dane in an apartment, and then not cleaning up after it. It's exactly the same principal.

Look at the water quality in these photo's. Compare it to yours. Your frogs are swimming in a septic tank, dude.
http://www.xenopus.com/husbandry.htm

Blah Blah, that is not at all what I ment. With my reading skills you would have noticed I can't even afford that and also if you don't understand I ment any thing that you do with the bodies that doesn't involve studing them not collecting them! I even said let their bodies go back to nature meaning they had died! You should really double check what you said, and now that you said they can live fine in that your will die soon is also contridicting what you said!

Dude, save cash and get a filter shop around, look on line I'm sure you could buy a cheap filter.

Their is nothing wrong with collecting the body's, People do it with Ants, Insects, and mammals as well, it means nothing to collect the bodies, for later study, or a collection.

I mean seriously, Ill buy you a F***ing filter... would be better than seeing them living in their own fecal matter, heck a siphon would be easy enough to make with some supplies I'm sure you have at home.

Take a step back and think before you post, you look smarter.

With my reading skills you would have noticed I can't even afford that

Then you can't afford the damn animal. Should I go buy a dog, even though I can't afford to feed it more than once a week? Should I go buy a hamster but keep it in a desk drawer because I can't afford the cage.

Part of owning and caring for an animal is PAYING FOR IT. If you can't do that, give it away. If you couldn't afford to keep them once they became adults, why the *F*CK* did you buy them in the first place?

This is a fairly basic concept, called "responsibility". You buy an animal, you are responsible for its care, its health, and its life. If you cannot live up to that, don't buy it. If your circumstances change, then give it to someone who can care for it.

What you are doing is animal abuse. You are no better than anyone who beats their dog or never feeds it.

You should really double check what you said, and now that you said they can live fine in that your will die soon is also contridicting what you said!

Only because you are so stupid you cannot fathom my post.

There is a difference between "survive" and "thrive". Hell, there is a difference between "survive" and "living decently".

That these animals can survive your awful care and total lack of regard for them does NOT mean that your care is acceptable in any way shape or form. Just because it's not dead yet doesn't mean that's how it should be kept.

Seriously, do these frogs a favor and give them to someone. It's obvious you lack the intelligence, money, or basic morality necessary to keep an animal. Stick to plants from now on.

And people wonder why I think the first step to solving the world's problem is to kill 98% of the human species....

Mokele

Has anyone noticed it says 'My crawled frogs'? Shouldn't it be "clawed"?

-Ben

:0o: I never noticed that I keep saying that. Any way I have said that I am cleaning the water, I am also going to move 2 frogs to my brothers 40 gallon. And any way you do release I am in the 7th grade right? I will try to get a new filter even though the one I have right now that is new. At the moment when I am wondering, is chilid pelets alright to give to them as part of their meal? Last thing, I still think that collecting dead animals is disgusting. I nearly barfed when I saw a dear skull today in a field. I still don't understand how I can not think dirty water is gross. Lastly is how do you tell a frog is showing sick signs? Also I opened this thread for edvice not an attack on my intellgence.

Back