What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leopard Gecko Pics

Coleonyx Geckos! I'm going to have to remember that! GORGEOUS! Thanks for the tip!

JustLikeAPill,
I hope to produce some Sunglows down the road and Murphy Patternless. The Murphy Patternless may happen next year, but the Sunglows might take some time. I need to produce a really pretty Bell Albino to start that project, and another year or 2 after that before I would get any.
My male is Het for Bell Albino, which he has proven, and supposed to be Het for Murphy Patternless. The baby Bell Albino and High Yellow that I kept will be bred to my male next year. If my male is truly het for Murphy Patternless I would think I'd have at least 1 show up in a breeding season. Maybe I'd get a real surprise with a Albino Patternless out of it at some point.

creepa200,
Sounds like you have a thermometer. It will not regulate your incubator temps and it's possible that it could get too hot. If temps get over 91 degrees for a long period of time it's possible to kill the embryos.
I have my incubator set to 78 degrees to hatch out females. They will not fight like males will when they get older.
I'm going to be setting up another incubator to hatch out a few males this year. Temps will be set to 90 degrees for the first 3 weeks and then dropped to 86 degrees to finish them out till they hatch.

I've had water get on my eggs, it's not the best, but most hatch anyway.

I have had the top open, closed, and everywhere in between.

Back