What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Envy photos

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
P5070048.jpg

P5070049.jpg

P5070062.jpg

P5070056.jpg

And just cause I thought it was fun, a zoom on the above pic. I imagine an alien somewhere looks like this:

P5070057_2.jpg

Beautiful snake!

It really is. I've always liked this snake (well, yours and this type of snake in general), and I think it's because not only of the color, but the nose! It has a snout like a dog and it's so cute!

That's a beautiful species of snake... i heard they're difficult to keep in captivity?

Not too terribly difficult. Not a "beginner" snake for sure and they do require a bit of attention so if you are more a "corn snake" care type (trow frozen mouse in once a week and that is is) then you would have a rough time of it but if you do not mind having to do a daily check on things (5 min tops in most cases) then they do well.

Gotcha... learn something every day... :)

supre nice my friend would really envy you! he LOVES snakes

I love the look of this snake! In addition to a close-up of the 'front', a close-up of one of the eyes would be cool - they are wild.

The differences between the head shapes & eyes of the 3 species of snakes you recently posted are a good study in varied evolutionary approaches...

BEAUTIFUL, it reminds me of a snake I saw that is from Sulawesi.

Back