What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Gecko

I just got my first Gecko :-D
0509081754vm4.jpg

My friend took that picture with his cell phone. Once it (I don't know what sex it is yet) wakes up I will snap a picture with my camera.

Wow neat! Congrats :-D Is that a regular sized one? I was at the pet store 2 weeks ago and they have Giant Leopard Gecko's for sale. They were HUGE! So what's it's name? Or do you not have one yet cause you don't know what sex it is?

Nice looking Leopard gecko.
The color looks brown and not black so it is an albino of some sort. Maybe a a Bell Albino.

I had my first Leopard Gecko hatch 2 days ago. I have several more eggs in the incubator.

I currently only have a log for it to hid in and a water dish. Anyone have any suggestions for plants, ect... for it to climb on?

I have had two for about three years now. Half logs aren't the best, get it a little house type thing like a half coconut or something that looks like a rock made out of resin.

That and a gladware box with a hole cut in the side with a wet paper towel in it so it has a water source as well as a humid place to help with the shedding.

Back