What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petition =]

DJ.Zany-NL-

Dead to Mosqueeto's ALL OF THEM!
yo,

my mom doesnt want me to get a gecko or a small lizzard/snake (havent made up my mind yet) but i'm soo desperate :Headwall:
so here's my petition:
Help this poor fella to get a gecko!
sign here! and add a comment!
:help::help::help:

well..to make an informed decision,
I think we need your moms side of the story too! ;)
(sorry..probably not what you wanted to hear! ;)

WHY does she not want you to have a gecko?
it might be a good reason..it might not.

Scot

i still dont know T.T
i guss she either is scared like hell about one of them or she's just not in for a huge electricity bill i'll go ask....brb...
yep electricity...

well..electricity usage is a valid concern..
sorry, but you probably just have to wait until you pay for your own electricity!

Scot

Realistically the electric bill is not going to go up that much. I have 7 snakes 5 frogs and a turtle, I am running CF on nearly all of them (the frogs have a 100 incandescent) and combined, the "blip" the made in my electric bill was insignificant compared to what it was before I had them.

Start paying for a portion of the electricity, then maybe she'll let you have one :)

Or do what I did and just come home with it.

Or do what I did and just come home with it.

I don't suggest this at all. I did it once, with a bird (that didn't sound bad at all now did it! :p) and I was told to IMMEDIETLY take it back to the store. I was sad, and it wasn't fair to the bird.

nice one but i dont have to guts for it :)

I don't suggest this at all. I did it once, with a bird (that didn't sound bad at all now did it! :p) and I was told to IMMEDIETLY take it back to the store. I was sad, and it wasn't fair to the bird.

lol how was it unfair to the bird? It went from the store, to your home, back to the store... Unless, you drop kicked it on the way back or something, I can't see how it would bother the bird any more than keeping a bird in general.

you can do what my cousin did; get a flourrecent light and get a tepmrate and native to U.S reptile, much easrier i think

yeah but he did not want to stress the bird out im thinking.

cp's or herps?
i think it would be wise to stick to one hobby.

Several people have multiple hobbies.

xvart.
Heck yea!
I'm into cps, aquariums, rc planes, racing rc cars, occasionally orienteering, collecting and building scale models, and a ton of other stuff.

i like fish keeping and non cp gardning, also i love swimming

Is swimming really considered a hobby? Oh well. Everytime I discover a new hobby, my wallet cries.

Is swimming really considered a hobby? Oh well. Everytime I discover a new hobby, my wallet cries.

So does my wife.

xvart.

Whatever you do don't involve drinking in your hobbies. One day you come home and have a package waiting for you like someone here did.

Back