What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chameleons? Pygmy chameleons?

Hi everyone,
I've been looking at chameleons lately, and am super duper in love with pygmy leaf chameleons.
I've seen all of these websites selling them, however, I'm wondering if any are reputable.

Does anyone have any experience with receiving reptiles in the mail (overnight shipping)?
Online is the only place I can find pygmies, but I don't want to get them if it's going to be hell for the little guys.

It really depends on the seller :). I would buy from someone that you knew was going to take care to package them. Even then, it may be a little bit stressful for the animal(s).

Luca I want pygmy Chams bad too! Sometime I will get a group. Little guys who like to be together, breed easily in captivity and love a humid forest vivarium instead of the screened in cages of the bigger cousins - perfect!

I joined a chameleon forum last year to get some questions answered about them including the best sellers and everyone there seemed to say that FL Chams is one of the better online sellers and is probably the seller i will go with - they also occasionally carry some of the more exotic Highland pygmy species. However at this exact moment they appear to be out of all pygmys.

Back