What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My little one....

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
Here's my iguana, Maya Faelynn:

DSCN3551.JPG

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!How cuuuuute!!!

be sure to give her lots of luvin they can get downright nasty when they get older if you dont. Ive had 3 of them one was 4' and 2 babies when I went to prison my baby died I made the mistake of hand feeding her all the time to the point she wouldnt eat unless you fed her unfortunately my sister and nephew didnt have that kind of time and she didnt catch on
confused.gif

You went to prison?! FOR WHAT???

I think she cracked someone too hard with her moderator's mallet!
wink.gif

Tsk tsk! Now what did we tell you about cracking people upside the head too hard with that thing of yours?

LOL
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ June 19 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You went to prison?! FOR WHAT???[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
thats none of your beeswax

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ June 21 2003,2:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
thats none of your beeswax[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

True spectabilis, but UNC did mention it first in a public forum.  And people have this strong urge to KNOW things.  This urge may eventually be the demise of the species (ie. the atomic bomb), but so far we have managed to harness it more or less successfully.  I remember how suprised I was when I found out that our sweet, innocent, UNC had been in prison.  I was shocked and dismayed! (But I got over it
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
)

Back to the topic:
schloaty, she really is a cute
biggrin.gif
.  My daughter will want one of her own now
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back