What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow! great new area!

im going to love this new reptile/terrarium area! Now i can have both my hobbies on one site. Does anyone else here have any reptiles (I know Pyro got a corn snake i think.)
biggrin.gif

Hi!
I used to have several reptiles. I also think this is a great new area!

Spectabilis73

I used to have two anoles and a mom gecko and two babies.But the mother got away when it was feeding time
sad.gif
and the babies died cuz they wouldn't eat
sad.gif
.The anoles froze cuz a breaker tripped at my house and there heat ligth shut off during the winter
sad.gif
.So i got Carnivorous Plants
smile.gif
.It's goin good so far except that three traps were cut off of my trap or broke off by the rain
mad.gif
.....stupid hurricane isidore.

I have lizards, snakes, and frogs out the ying and I love them all (except the venomous snakes). As a matter of fact, I have one of those kiddie pools in my back yard (for my dogs) and it has been taken over by tadpoles. I threw in a little LFS (which they love to eat) to keep them cool and I'm about to be the proud foster parent of about 100 baby frogs. (Not sure what kind.)

Hi..
I have several lizards..A 4 year old water dragon, a tokay gecko, a mountain horned lizard, a breeding pair of flying geckos, 4 babie flying geckos, and this cute little cuban tree frog that i cought at work a few days ago.

I have a 3 toed box turtle.... I'm thinking of making a pen for her outside so that she has more space to roam about (around my CPs
biggrin.gif
). I really need to start making a water garden though!!!

Jœl

I have a ball python that is about 2 feet that i had for about 2 years . he eats well and is well but the food bill is a 1 mouse every 2 weeks and my mom syas to get rid of it but I'll never get rid of regis ( my ball python ) , he is cool and and very interestind and he never bit me in my whole entire life . i hope he lives long enough .

I have a plated lizard. It's pretty old now and doesn't move around much (I've had him 6 years), but it is a nice pet.

Does this mean that I can ask Scorpion questions? I want one...
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Parasuco @ Sep. 26 2002,8:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does this mean that I can ask Scorpion questions? I want one...
sad.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Sounds like it might be a terrarium dwelling animal...
tounge.gif

Well, i have a male Arizona mountain Kingsnake (het for Applegate pyro), a Bearded Dragon, and a Mexican Milksnake. Im waiting for a female AZ mt. king to breed
smile.gif

Scorpions tend to dig burrows, so they might not do well in terrariums

P.S. two summers ago, I caught about 10 garter snakes ( usualy informed that they were there by my sisters freinds screams&#33
wink.gif
lol
biggrin.gif

i have a leopard gecko(patternless)

Needless to say, I have dozens of the little critters myself. A pair of Bumblebee Poison Frogs, two Red-eyed Treefrogs, a Peacock Frog, a Leaftail Gecko, an adult pair of Bearded Dragons and lots of babies (anyone want one?), lots of adult and baby Corn Snakes (likewise), boas, pythons, milksnakes, kingsnakes, etc, etc. The list seems to grow and grow!

hey i have 2 cornsnakes, a albino and a okatee, the albino is 3 years old and about 3 feet long! its a monster(not really but....) then the okatee is about a foot and almost a year old!
They both live in a 50 gal. terrarium.I love snakes!
Kevin
biggrin.gif

well, reptiles,

i dont necesarily (i cant spell) own any reptiles, but alot are around my home and its funny cus ive named em, the large lizards which move like a snake, ther are lots of snakes, and right in my back yard thers a 2-3ft baby alligator

found em 2 days ago cus this one little id across the street was fishing in my back yard at night i have no clue why and he had the bugger on the line then he let go, it was funny cus he was just fishing for bass,

i saw him yesterday when i came home from school swimming around i hope hes still there cus i havnt seen him today

Thats cool! You should do that catch-and-release thing.
It would be cool to hold an alligator!

i have a chameleon and a two red bellied darts
biggrin.gif

Back