What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irba show is this week!

The Internation Reptile Breeders Association is holding a Herp show/sale at the San Mateo Expo Center on Sat and Sunday. Hope to see you guys there!

Hey Zach what time does it open??? And how much is it to get in??? I'm Planning to go on Saturday so I can get a look at the cool herps before there all gone.... thanks

sorry for this late reply, I guess you already found out how much it was
wink.gif

Well, I went on Sunday and basically the show was tiny tiny tiny! I got some great prices on supplies and discussed heterozygous trait breeding with the famous, Bob Applegate. Saw some great snakes, like a cute baby African Brown House (only $25! Too bad I didn't have the money&#33
wink.gif
. Oh well, see you guys next show!

Hey Zach I went on saturday... It was pritty amazing I think I might get a gecko or a spider the next time it comes around... My girlfriend wants one of those geckos so she'll be back next year when they come around most deffinetly..

Cool, Showbiz. Glad you enjoyed it. ReptileDepot had a cool booth with tons of geckos and spiders, are you referring to them (The people with the Dickies workshirts and cool hair lol).

Back