What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we all dead?

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
This is weird. Right when this new board first comes out, y'all are all over the place. But now we all must be dead in here. C'mon, let's get some activity goin' here!

Well, i guess not much is up with our herps. Some snakes are sleeping for the winter, other herps jsut lazy.
smile.gif

I dont have any pets. Used to have a cute hermit crab, but it died
sad.gif
. It was my first pet, and I really liked it. I know, I'll get another one
smile.gif
!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cephalotus88 @ Nov. 24 2002,01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">other herps jsut lazy.
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yeah. My leopard gecko is very lazy this time of year. But of course he's lazy all other parts of the year as well
tounge.gif
. He's just laziER now LOL
wink.gif

My plated lizard has been more active than ever recently. I finally finished his larger cage - and got aloe and haworthia planted in it. I think it was the first time in his life he's really been around plants, and he's actually been moving around quite a bit, even trampled a couple plants.
smile.gif

Mya Faelynn (my iguana) doesn't do a darn thing. Talk about a lounge lizard...
tounge.gif

Back