What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im in love :)

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Ok I came across this sweet little columbian male boa who is 66% het He is the sweetest little guy and is just gorgeous

1365het_4-7-03_sm005.jpg

The snake looks like he's smiling if you look at it in an angle..

dang, how many snakes do you have?!!?

Right now I have 5, 1.2 ball pythons 1.0 guyana boa and a 1.0 columbian. Im gonna trade the guyana hopefully soon for another Im not sure what Ill get with luck Ill get a female columbian het.

Albino
wow.gif
woops I forgot that part
wink.gif

nice, i love snakes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
, and im speaking for Zach here to, what is the het for?
Kevin

the het,in this case, means there is albino in his background and if bred with another het albino or albino there is a great possibility that there will be albinos in the litter.
Think of it like this... Your grandma has red hair but your mother doesnt, if you meet someone whos mother is also a redhead and have a baby there is a possibility that you will have a red head baby. Therefore I guess you could say youre het for red hair  
wink.gif

It would be 25%. Xr X Xr= XX, Xr, Xr, rr.

Perhaps a raving beauty or a great warrior. Think Ghengis Khan, Thor, Rustam, King David.

So thats short hand for heterozygois.

He is soooooo super cute. *sigh* I wish I could have a snake.

You think he was smiling then you should see him now that I finally gotten him to eat. I dont have any rats at the moment since it was my female breeders first litter and went terribly wrong. My attempt at feeding him mice wasnt the greatest either since for one they were too small then he regurged them. So after another week I went with a horribly inbred baby bunny. I got the mother from the feed store down the street aparently she was kept in with her brother and sister who were also her mom and dad. I cant give the babies as pets since there is too great of a risk of health problems later. *sigh* Its sad but what can ya do but make the best of the situation?

shelly!! your goin nutts with the snakes!!! lol!! every time i talk to you, you have a new snake!! oh, as soon as i get to arizona, i will hook you up with something nice!! and no i havnt run across anything here in cali yet! lol. i will let ya know as soon as i do.

Back