What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New additions to my family!

I recently aquired a Leopard gecko colony
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
of 2 het for patternless a high yellow lavender all females plus a Rainwater albino male from a friend for $100 which I see as a cheap price considering their health, them coming with a tank and that they are all proven breeders
smile.gif

As soon as I add my female Albion I'll have eggs! yay! I'll be finally able to breed her and to such a good male I wonder what they'll produce...................................................................................

Hey,
Thats awesome, I used to have a leopard gecko untill i sold it.....they are really cool,
Kevin

Congratulations, Sliz! I've had my big, buffy male leopard gecko for two years now. He was only three inches long when I got him, but he is now eight big, fat inches long! He's now in a 20 gallon long, while he used to be, a long time ago, in a ten gallon. He's happy and healthy and very cute!
wink.gif

Good luck!
FTG

I miss my Leopard Geckos. I had some for over 8 years. Bred them for 3. It's cool when you get little babies, there cute.
Good luck breeding them.
Pictures of my once owned geckos and how I bred them:

http://www.geocities.com/elgecko1989/geckos.html

THX! Nice site Elgecko I think I've been there b4 though nice to know the creator.

Edit:I guess I haven't been there b4 I don't remember the bar at the bottom to get to other pages. I didn't know I could use a ficus for Bonsai I have one which I no longer need
sad.gif
So maybe I'll try my luck.

Back