What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarantula

• Thread starter machete
  • Start date
DSC00063w.jpg

Anyone else keep invert's?

I know,I know, I will have some cp's soon enough.
wink.gif

He's pretty cool, where is that species native to? could you take a stick and roll it under the fangs, and take a pic? that would be very cool...
I think they're so cool, when their in a cage, but when their loose in the house, I'm calling the bug terminator!
tounge.gif

Cool spider. I dont really enjoy spiders, but i do have a few inverts (lives next to the herp cagesl). I have a few mantids: Chinese, orchids/flower, and a species located in Sacramento (collected an egg case there, small brownish/grey).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (machete @ Mar. 04 2003,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know,I know, I will have some cp's soon enough.
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Why?  They are cool plants, but I enjoy the pics from your 'zoo' too
tounge.gif

smile.gif

I keep 2 #9 mantids 3 Emperor scorpions and a Tric-color plus a Cobalt blue red rump tarantula (those are cool&#33
wink.gif

Back