What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reptilicus

• Thread starter Tim
  • Start date
Here's our Reptilicus, the iguana

105-0553_IMG.JPG

awsome! I used to have an iguana...but it died at 1 1/2 feet long........
sad.gif
:(:(

OMG! He is amazing! Is he an unusually well colored Green or another spiecies? He doesn't fit the build I usually see, but I have seen 2 greens like that befor... how old is he? Oh he is so cute!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ April 16 2003,09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">awsome! I used to have an iguana...but it died at 1 1/2 feet long........
sad.gif
:(:([/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Bummer, what happend to it? (or was this befor we knew how to keep them alive?)
... I've never had my own iguana, just tried to keep other peoples alive when I visetted them. They are my most favoret pet reptile.

How much you want for that teenage mutant ninja turtles poster that is from the 1990's in your room? IM SERIOUS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Darcie @ April 15 2003,6:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ April 16 2003,09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">awsome! I used to have an iguana...but it died at 1 1/2 feet long........
sad.gif
:(:([/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Bummer, what happend to it? (or was this befor we knew how to keep them alive?)
... I've never had my own iguana, just tried to keep other peoples alive when I visetted them.  They are my most favoret pet reptile.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I don't know how... I was a little kid when i had him (around 7 years old) it may have been that the vitamin suppulent didn't work, maybe it was from a long power outage... I don't remember

Back