What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veiled chameleons

R

rockrboy13

I was wondering where i can get the best deals on baby veiled chameleons. I live in northern bay area. Ther are good places i know like the east bay vivarium but i'm still kinda looking.

This is all just to get a head start i probably won't have enough money till' next year
sad.gif

Francis

Welcome to the forums! I am Zach and I live in San Francisco. The best Vields, from what I have seen, are indeed from EastBay. There is a herp show coming up in September at SAn Mateo, and there are tons of ppl to shop around from. I am an avid herper, so if you having any questions, just ask me or visit my site : http://www.geocities.com/sf_snakes/index.html

I always wanted to get a Veiled Chameleon. I bred Leopard Geckos for a few years and went to reptile shows they have in my area often. There were lots of babies at the shows for $20.00. It was very hard not to come home with any.
rolleyes.gif

If you don't want to wait for the Show,
I agree EBV is the best
The often have hatchlings for low prices and they'll sex them among other things for you.

Back