What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My youngest girl sin

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
I just wanted to show off one of my babies
wink.gif

1365sin_smaller_002-med.jpg

Before anyone says anything, that heat rock is just there for looks and is NOT plugged in.

Beautiful little snake ya got there!

awsome! what kind is it? ball python? I really want a ball python.
biggrin.gif

Beautiful!

Yep shes a ball python, sorry I forgot to add that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (unknownclown @ Mar. 23 2003,2:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep shes a ball python, sorry I forgot to add that.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
ok, oh, and thanks for the pic!
You sure do take good care of your snakes! and you're a great photographer too! you took it at such an angle it looked like it was in the wild!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

I wish I knew whether mine was a boy or a girl. Why isn't your rock plugged in?

Heat rocks can cook snakes. If you have one run your hand over it while its on. You will feel parts that are hotter than others, its not supposed to be like that, its a very common flaw in the design.
The largest female of mine that I bought from a pet store for $20 because of her poor disposition was proof of that. She had nasty red scales where she was burnt. Theres no wonder she was meaner than all he!!. She would litterally smack her head into the cage trying to bite you as you walked by. She scared the heck outta my sis a few times and bit my daughter, who refused to listen when I told her not to put her hand in. Now FINALLY with her most recent shed the burns are completely gone, and she is the sweetest snake its amazing the difference in attitudes its like someone switched snakes when I wasnt lookin. But then again I think if I had burns here and there ranging from under my head to the tip of my tail and had no choice but to lie on them all day and night I'd be a bit pissy too.

As soon as I get batteries for my cam Ill post pics of her too. She is over 3' and has scarring all over one scar is 3" long on her side the poor thing. Who ever had her and dropped her off at the pet store took rotten care of her. I have a suspicions that the heat light was kept inside her cage unprotected and she climbed up on it I cant see any other possible excuse for her apearance... well I suppose it could have happened a ton of different ways but this is also a very common scenario.

wow, very nice unknown! I love ballies, I might get one.

Back