What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not 6, not 7, but 8.......

Hi,
  Today my female cornsnake, the orange one Sammi from my previous topics, succesfully laid a clutch of 8 eggs
biggrin.gif
. She is doing very well, the eggs are in a plastic container with a heat mat under the container (incubator). It has a steady temp. of 82*F 24-7 with a humidity of 80%. I am so surprised, caught me off guard at the monent, I would have guessed another week, but it was six weeks..... I freaked because I didnt make my last checks and I didnt have everything ready yet, I thank Zach (cephalotus88 ), and John (spectablilis73). I am very happy. I will post pics as soon as I can of my setup
tounge.gif
                                    Kevin

Cool thats great! Good luck with them and congrats!

cool! keep us updated and show us those pics! congrats!
alien.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

As promised here is a top view of the incubator, the hygromiter/thermomiter takes up most viewing room so you can only see a few of the eggs, but theres eight eggs, Its a plastic container withmoist sphagnum moss in the container, with a heat mat under it. Heres the pic:
000_0350.jpg
Hope you like it,
                             Kevin

wow.gif
5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sarracenialuver @ April 30 2003,6
wow.gif
5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As promised here is a top view of the incubator, the hygromiter/thermomiter takes up most viewing room so you can only see a few of the eggs, but theres eight eggs, Its a plastic container withmoist sphagnum moss in the container, with a heat mat under it. Heres the pic:
000_0350.jpg
Hope you like it,
                             Kevin[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
AWSOME!!! I forgot how long the eggs were... Take pics of the babies when they hatch!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

P.S.- Since I helped you with it, you owe me one of the babies! j/k lol
tounge.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif
alien.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back