What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider geeks

Is vere any spider freaks out vere? want to knowv if you sharea my passion
biggrin.gif

I got several tarantulas of various sizes, and also a scorpion
smile.gif

I used to have a 2 inch wolf spider, but it wouldn't eat and it died...
confused.gif
sad.gif
:'(
I think spiders are way cool, when they're in a cage! When they're loose in the house, It's time to get that rolled up newspaper...
wink.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif

confused.gif

sad.gif

rolleyes.gif

i have a chilian rose, a rio grande gold, and, my pride and joy....................... a versicolor spiderling!!! thier names are lliz,lightning, and rick

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Last weekend, while looking for snakes in a feild, I saw what looked like either a wolf spider or a trap-door spider... How do you tell the difference? The Evil Spider Hunter, could you help me out?
alien.gif

-Spec

hey

i had over 40 tarantulas, some really rare ones, and lots of scorpions. i went away for christmas one year and my mom let my room freeze and i lost most of my collection. so now i only have a few spiders, 2 giant centipedes, 2 giant tailless whipscorpions (REALLY COOL!&#33
wink.gif
and a scorpion. as soon as i move to arizona, i want to start collecting again.

Back