What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Such a waste..........

• Thread starter Slizarus
  • Start date
First snake I find in Urban San Jose and it lies dead in a gutter........Terrible...It was a very beautiful and brightly patterned gopher snake...the sickest thing is that it was virtually undamaged except the tail...it was merely sunning itself on the still warm pavement...I wish I had gotten there sooner....that really ruined my day..........

Just plain sick......excuse me I'm going to listen to metal to calm my nerves for a while............

Aw man... that would ruin my day too.

Metal??? Oh gawd... if I were stressed, that would make it... kinda... worse. Personally I just pop in a Kenny Chesney CD and I'm a happy camper!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ Sep. 28 2003,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Metal??? Oh gawd... if I were stressed, that would make it... kinda... worse. Personally I just pop in a Kenny Chesney CD and I'm a happy camper![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Not helping FTG...
confused.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

I would pop in the dixie chick`s "fly" album.That always calms me down.

I know it sounds odd but it's true Metal calms me down...my worries seem insignificant to those being sung.....I forget about them...

Back