What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fact or fiction

• Thread starter lithopsboy
  • Start date
on my usual run of playing halo at around 1 in the mornin i had to go to the bath room and to my surprise there was a dart frog hopng around although i couldnt catch it i am wondering how it was surviving but you see i lost a dart frog about a month ago so how was t surviving or was i staring at the tv too long  
rock.gif

rock.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

It probably lived off the spiders,flys,and various othr small anthropods. And as long as there was enough humidity I don`t see why not.
I have had a african clawed frog on the loose for 2 days and it was a bit dried out and dusty,but recovered fully.
I have also had a goldfish that jumped the tank and spent 12 hours out of his tank but he`s fine a year later!
smile.gif

Btw,use some capitalization,and punctuation!
smile.gif

I'm going to guess fiction. These things need about 80% humidity and a few mistings a day. The inside of a house doesn't usually run much more than 40% depending on where you live. So unless you live in keywest florida I'd say you were staring at the tube too long.

joe

LOL thats funny! are you sure you weren't licking any of your frogs? i hear that can produce hallucinations....

Back