What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tanzanian tailess whip scorpion

• Thread starter Grim
  • Start date
  • Tags
    care
Has anybody ever kept these arachnids before? I would also like to know how to care for them, thanks in advance

Whip scorpians. Very unusual.

As i understand it quite uncommon in their native habitats.

No i do not know where you could get one

mmm arachnids!!!!  well my friend being the tarantula lover that i am (i've got like 14 =P), i believe that i can hook u up with where to go for ur arachnid ?'s.  
arachnopets
this is the site that i always reference, the community is really great and huge to boot! sign up for the forums because that is where all of ur ?'s will be answered.  i believe that whiptails are covered in the "other arachnids" forum, so check it out! they also have a ton of links to breeders/dealers as well as reviews for them. i have learned a rediculous amount about arachnids from this site, so good luck!
xDouglasx

Hey death, what kind of Tarantulas do you have, I USED
smile_h_32.gif
to have a chlian rose hair, A. Versicolor and a rio grande gold. I miss them.

i love my little babies!! actually i was bummin around arachnoboards and saw that some peeps selling tailless whiptails, so give it a check if ya havent already!! i'll have to post some pix of tha cuties when i get a chance!!!
ps-get SPIDERS!
Butter - A. versicolor

Margarine – A. versicolor

A. versicolor - freebie

Syrup - A. avic

Hammock – A. avic.

Maple – A. avic

Milk - P. irminia

Cookies - P. irminia

Q-tip – B. smithi

H. maculate

Snickers – A. seemanni

Jenneviev – G. rosea

P. regalis –

OBT(orange bity thing)- P. murinus

do the liquid taild whip scpripins squirt from its 'whip' hurt you in any way?

Nah, there 'Armless, They just "look" like killer spiders
smile_n_32.gif

Spellcheck!
smile_n_32.gif

I've seen Death66's spiders, And I have to say they are really nice. I try to get him to bring them over to my house and let them play with my lizards, I'm sure they would have a great time together.
smile.gif

Back