What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dart frog tadpoles

Does anyone know if you can buy poison dart tadpoles, If so where. just wondering cause i only see them as frogs.

I wouldn't reccomend buyind tadpoles or eggs to beginners... way too much work, plus theres a high possibility that they'll die before morphing into froglets

[b said:
Quote[/b] (divaskid @ June 16 2004,12:01)]I found a site that appears to sell dart frog tadpoles

Heres the link

another one

Hope that helps...
just looked at the websites... You mis-interpreted Patrics website... By tadpoles he means he has some at his house, not for sale (He has tadpoles, which means that he will soon have more froglets for sale)

I like Patricks site. He's got a great set up, good prices. Awesome care sheets....I just say ooooo and aahhhh whenever I see it. I've been on and off that site for 2 years now
smile.gif

edit: I remember when He still had his Varanids for sale.. I want one
smile.gif

well are the prices of tadpoles alot different compared to frogs. I wouldnt be to much of a beginner because i raise iguanas, bearded dragons, turtles, fish and some plain frogs. reason is most frogs i seen were really expensive. i realize that they are probably somewhat expensive.

Some species carry their babies on their backs and stuff, I would guess that it would also make it hard to sell tads. However, if you can find a local breeder or shop they don't cost that much. I think V.I. Pets by my home sells them for $5-15 depending on species.

Back