What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snake pic

well im sitting here bored so i thought i would post a pic of my 6ft female carpet of unknown local. she refused to sit still so i put her up on the door so i could get pics.

python pic

Ratter

PS: does any one know why it wont let me link picks from printroom.com? it says error everytime and i would like to post the pics and not just the links. its worked for me on other forums but it wont let me on here.

It doesn't work because the file doesn't end with the proper extension, .jpg, .gif, etc.

Did you post this one before? Or is it floating on Kingsnake or some other place that I may have picked it up from?

I know I've seen a carpet hanging on a door like that somewhere!

anyways...Beautiful snake..

i THINK i posted it on kingsnake when i first took it this past winter. cant remember for sure. i havent been on those forum recently. i had some sort of virus or something go through my collection last fall/early winter and it wiped out all my snakes along one wall. i lost a large old ball python that was my first exotic snake, he was about 13 years old and as tame as a snake can get. also lost were my young pair of false water cobras that were growing wonderfully, a juvi cornsnake and a juvi ringed python. half my collection was wiped out. im down to 2 spotted pythons, a lil ball python and that carpet. they were on the opposite wall and didnt get "infected" with what ever it was. it kinda bummed me out and ive kinda lost interest in keeping snakes for the time being. oh well thats what gave me a kick in the ear back to growing tropical plants and start keeping CPs.

Rattler

Ouch, That bummed me out just reading that.. It's always terrible to lose pets you've kept for so long. Hmm
If it wasn't here then it must have been Kingsnake, I was browsing the snake forums and pics every once and a while back then

Edit: Did you ever go on Kingsnake chat? that could be a possibility as well

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slizarus @ June 17 2004,6:43)]Ouch, That bummed me out just reading that.. It's always terrible to lose pets you've kept for so long. Hmm
If it wasn't here then it must have been Kingsnake, I was browsing the snake forums and pics every once and a while back then

Edit: Did you ever go on Kingsnake chat? that could be a possibility as well
beautiful snake!

Sliz,

I got banned from the chat room! Because I made the "Yell!" sound two times!
mad.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

yeah i was on the chat quite a bit. i quit it for awhile because of lack of time with work and hunting last fall. i started back up in December for a lil while and found it was just dead. nowhere near the activity it was in October when i got busy. lots of ppl online but NO-ONE was talking. so i havent been back in a couple months. should prolly check it out again sometime to see if its picked up. mIRC is still loaded on this 'puter. oh well maybe this weekend. oh well ill post more pics when i feel like it. i start running into good sized bullsnakes bout this time of year. they run as big or bigger than my carpet python.

Rattler

Back