What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

I know this update is long past due but I have been very busy because I had to go to NC for a death in the family.
I had to take the curly tail with me. I thought that the ride there might kill him but I knew if I left him here he would defiantly die. I took him there and he made the trip fine. He's been doing a little better everyday. The growth on him eye, I'm sure it's his eyeball that has ruptured. While I was in NC he opened his other eye and looked at me. He keeps it closed most of the time, but some times he opens it and looks around. I am now feeding him bearded dragon treats. He opens his mouth when I pick him up, to warn me that he's going to bite me and I shove a treat in, lol. I'm still giving him water with a syringe.
He moves around a little more than he did before and he seems to be more feisty when you pick him up. All are good signs. I actually think he may make it now.

Well, this will be the final update on the curly tail lizard. He died tonight. He was doing really good, I had him eating. Well I tried.

Bless you for trying, Ozzy. Most people aren't that good.
~Joe

Back