What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoooohooooo!

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
welp i should have my first dart frogs next week. i will be getting 2 Surinam cobalt tincs and one azureus. not bad for a start. ill post pics when they arrive.

Cool, I got some snakes that would love to have a nice frog snack.
smile_m_32.gif

Enjoy them.

lol actually when i first got my baby false water cobras. i had to scent fuzzy mice with a green tree frog. the frog didnt care for it but it worked. you should get a pair of those Ozzy. fun snakes. diurnal, active and a joy to work with when its not feeding time. they have about the most outragious feeding responce ive ever seen though. when they smell a mouse they go bizzerk. anyother time though anyone could hold them including kids.

I always wanted to get some. Someday maybe.
I just got back into lizards with getting Leopard Geckos again.
Last reptile show I went to, 2 weeks ago and the first in about 7 years, lots of venders had dart frogs.
Post the photos then.
smile.gif

I know all about False water cobras. They are very cool and only enough venom to make them even cooler. People always want to hold my hognose because it's so cute, lol. I love to tell them after they are holding it that he's venomous. lol It's so funny. I would love to do the same thing with a FWC and then tell them they are holding a venomous cobra. lol
The only snake I want more than a FWC is an indigo snake.

well if yah get one i highly recommend Great Valley Serpentarium out of California. his prices are generally lower than else where and he has top quality animals.

I'll keep that in mind when I start looking.

well they showed up, two 1 inch Surinam cobalt tincs and two recently morphed out azureus. the azureus are tiny, they are going to have to go in a "nursery" set up for awhile. really dont want to turn them loose in a planted tank yet. the Suri's will go in their tank though. ill get pics as soon as i can.

Back