Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BPB's 90 gallon reef

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BPB, as always a beautiful tank! say, will I see you at the ARC frag swap October 17th? BTW this tank had inspired me to set up a 34 Gallon SPS-only reef. So far so good! running a single Kessil A360w on that... what was your lighting on this tank again?
    "Be quiet! The plants will hear y... noooooo!" 'chomp - burp!'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again! Missed the frag swap this time around. I drew the assignment for a 16 hour shift today at the hospital. All overtime. Can't complain there. Shouldn't anyway.

34 gallon sps is gonna be awesome. Is it a cube? And I love those kessil lights. That'll be perfect for that tank. I'm running the cheap ocean revive s026 lights. Got them on sale at a price I couldn't refuse. Previously ran metal halides. Growth and color are comparable so far despite me having a lot of trouble deciding on a peak daytime color. I tend to favor a whiter more natural 10k color, but I fear with the LEDs, cutting the blues so much will stunt my growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely beautiful! The colors are so vivid and i always just want to touch everything lol great job look forward to more photos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12