What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My weekly trip to the monterey bay aquarium...

Awesome jelly:
Jelly_Fish.jpg

Reef Tank
Reef_Tank.jpg

Yellow Tang:
Yellow_Tang.jpg

This Ram is 3 feet long!
Ram.jpg

Leafy Sea Dragon:
Sea_Dragon.jpg

Gorgeous!

beautiful pictures

Hi Spec,

Great Pictures. I've never seen a Leafy Sea Dragon live. They must look fine swimming around.

Bobby

Good Coraline colonization going on in the backgrond too... doubt the tank is more than a year old or so... give it another few years when the coraline encrusts the entire rock surface, it will be pretty spectacular!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ June 12 2003,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good Coraline colonization going on in the backgrond too... doubt the tank is more than a year old or so... give it another few years when the coraline encrusts the entire rock surface, it will be pretty spectacular![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
yea, they moved the leafy sea dragons to another tank last November. I might be going to the aquarium today, but probably saturday, I'll take more pics! (Lots of them!
biggrin.gif
) Hopefully I'll get a good shot of the nautilus tank, and maybe one of the 6 foot long black bass! I'll try to get one of the tuna too...
tounge.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

-Spec

Back