I do believe I qualify -- lot B if available
I have been a member since 2006
I live in NY
I do not have Sarr oreophila
Been growing Sarr for ever .... or at least 10 years
And I will definitely pay it forward .. I already know at least one person I will give a piece too
Thanks for your...
2. SgtSarracenia - although random cuttings, will they be labeled? Either way, great giveaway!
4. RandyS - thanks, Chris!
5. huy716- thanks
7. unprofessiona - crazy giveaway!
8. rjhaway - thanks Chris!
9. JB_orchidguy- woooah thanks for the chance...
1. Zath - Favorite is probably U. calycifida, because it includes the Lovecraftian cultivars, whose mythos I am a huge fan of. Learning about them from B. Rice's articles helped stoke the fires of my CP obsession in the first place.
2. SFLguy - Utricularia Delphinioides - although usually...
1. Subrosa - Excellent giveaway!
2. Axelrod12 - Agreed, great giveaway!
3. Aerogrower - awesome giveaway thanks.
4. David F- Fantastic, do they flower every year for you?
5. Ps3isawesome - pleaseeeeeee RNGezus be on my side. thanks you Jcal
6. NemJones - I think its time for some Australian...
1. SgtSarracenia -- thank you, I lost mine last year
2. David F- Yay!
3. Unprofessiona - very kind of you!
4. Eric_N - Thanks~
5. Darlantin - AMazing, thank you!
6. Nikki60 -- mucho gracias .. muy muy amable
3. vbkid, thanks for the great chance!
4. Nikki630 -- Pinguicula gigantea shot first
4. Nikki630 -- This IS the Pinguicula 'Aphrodite' I am looking for
1. SgtSarracenia-- I will be paying it forward soon. ��
2. Eric_N Doing a giveaway right now! Feel free to sign up for that~
3. patrickntd - Thank you for this great giveaway.
4. Darlantin - Thanks for the giveaway!
5. David F- Thanks so much!
6. nikki630 -- grazie
3.) Eric_N Thank you, Zu! o3o
4.) Knuckles -
5.) RandyS Thank You, Zu and Dexenthes!
6.) Fatbunny - big thank you both of you!
7.) ps3isawesome - thank you so much! beautiful plant
8.) That One Guy THANKS Zu!
9.) Incognito - Thanks for both of you!