What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, here are some pics of slightly rarer drosera I recently received that have started recover well. They are still new and far from mature plants:

First, D. neocalidonica. The origianl rosette kinda went dormant on me, but this offshoot grew, and now the original one looks like it might perk up again:
D_neocalidonica.sized.jpg

Next D. montana - tomentosa:
D_tomentosa2.sized.jpg

Here's D. gransaui. This is a delicate dew that I didn't think would recover, but it did with no problems:
D_grantsaui.sized.jpg

Here's D. oblanceolata:
D_oblanceolata.sized.jpg

And finally, a new D. madagascariensis that's growing from a leaf cutting. I've found this an easy species to grow and make cuttings from:
D_madagascariensis_cutting.sized.jpg

Capslock

They look great nonetheless. Once they mature, I'll bet they'll look super cool!

Absolutely beautiful dews, great pics and i just drool everytime i see D. montana - tomentosa i am surely gona get me one in the near future..
Thanks for sharring with us Capslock, wonderful pics and plants!!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Congratulations, you're not only a expert Nepenthes grower, now you've got the real deal!

Great sundews!!

nice, ove the d. montana

Aren't baby D.madagascariensis cute?? I keep getting plants coming up from the roots and they are really funky looking while they're little
biggrin.gif

Sweet pics man!

never heard of D. gransaui befora. very cool.

Great pics as usual, capslock!

Just as a sidenote, it's grantsaui, with a T.
smile_m_32.gif

Cheers!

Great plants!

Now that you mention D. madagascariensis being easy to grow from leaf cuttings I may just have to try it out.

Whoops! Sorry for the typo! D. granTsaui it is! I have it labeled right, I just typed it wrong there.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Nov. 17 2005,7:32)]Whoops! Sorry for the typo! D. granTsaui it is! I have it labeled right, I just typed it wrong there.

Capslock
I thought so
smile_m_32.gif
You don't seem to be the kind of person to make many if at all any mistakes, especially when growing plants!

Cheers

Back