What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 4th germination of meristocauils

Hi
Im new to here - but i just had to share th excitement of my 4th successful germination of meristocaulis.
This batch was seeded on the 26/9/05 on a mix of spaghnam and peat and left outside in the elements  .
Anyhow heres two pics of one of the new seedlings

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF2993.jpg

I moved the pot once i noticed the new seedlings (abt 1hour ago)into a tnak under grow lights with the other batchs.
regards Belinda

Cool whip! Welcome to TF! What a coincidence... there is another Belinda on a different CP forum!

Yep, either that's her or they are two Belindas that live in Australia and both of them happen to go on cp forums.

Hi Guys
smile.gif
smile.gif

Your Right Jim -Ive decided to havea look at this fourm too.
Thanx for the welcome

regards Belinda

Hello belinda and welcome!!
smile.gif
Awwwwww what precious little baby dews. Thanks for sharring with us, cant wait to see them when there bigger..
smilie4.gif

Thanks for the welcome
Ive currently got 3 batchs of meristocaulis seedlings going at the moment for a total of 12 seedlings.
My intial batch even tho they germinated died for some reason - - no apparent reason .
heres a  couple of pics of the plants from the 2nd batch

DSCF2802ant.jpg

DSCF2905batch2.jpg

regards Belinda

smile_k_ani_32.gif
OH WOW!! How teeny teeny tiny that dew is. I sure wish i had a cam that could get pics like that.. Thats awsome!!!
smile.gif

Congrats. It's so fun starting a plant from scratch!

Back