What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. ascendens photo

My newest Drosera is the D. ascendens. I've never paid much mind about this plant before, or even knew it existed for that matter
smile_l_32.gif

Just thought I'd like to share a photo that I took tonight of this wonderful plant.

ascendens.jpg

-Homer

Nice looking drosera Homer. You failed to mention this one to me this evening
smile_n_32.gif

WOW!! Thats a very beautiful dew, looky the cute little baby dew down next to it in the bottom right hand corner.. How cute is that... Awwwwwwwwwwwww.. Awsome pic homer!!
smile_m_32.gif

Great plant, Homer. What conditions do you give it? Mine seem unwilling/unable to progress much beyond seedling stage.

very pretty plant
smile.gif

WOW! Maybe I should post pics of my D. ascendens.
I have leaf cuttings from it growing and some seed from it too.
These plants grow like D. capensis for me
smile_n_32.gif

Beautiful, healthy plant (and a nice photo of it). It sure likes the conditions you're providing. Keep it up. (This plant propagates like D. binata from leaf cuttings in distilled water - lots of little guys...)
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ](This plant propagates like D. binata from leaf cuttings in distilled water - lots of little guys...)
smile_m_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Oh! I HAVE to do that! I love these guys!

BTW, LLeopardGGecko, if I am able to get some by leaf cutting, I'd be more than happy to send you some! As it stands I've only got one, and what looks like a really young one forming, but I'd be more than happy to send you some if the leaf cuttings work out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BTW, LLeopardGGecko, if I am able to get some by leaf cutting, I'd be more than happy to send you some!  As it stands I've only got one, and what looks like a really young one forming, but I'd be more than happy to send you some if the leaf cuttings work out.

Thank you so much Est! I would really love to have this plant in my collection
biggrin.gif

Let me know if the cuttings work out!

Back