What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Input Needed

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
Ok everyone, has anyone grown these dews and if so can you give me alittle input on them as per say growing methods, how long to germinate, just your over all experiance with them, i got seeds of these dews comming in and was just wondering.
Thanks!!!
smile_m_32.gif

I would recommend you read this thread here. It discusses some tips on germinating tuberous seed. FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pyro @ Dec. 07 2005,12:44)]FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.
This is a prime example of an optimist. Keep those fingers crossed pyro.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pyro @ Dec. 07 2005,12:44)]I would recommend you read this thread here. It discusses some tips on germinating tuberous seed. FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.
Thanks Pyro, I was told by someone else it could take yrs for Ramellosa to germinate as well was just wondering if others have waited that long as well.. Guess i will have to make a special pot and place to keep it for the next few yrs. and keep my fingers crossed.. I hope yours grows for you very soon.. Keep us posted on that..

Back