What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woo hoo!

I am thrilled.

In addition to my D.anglica and dielsiana seed which sprouted a few weeks ago, I've got some D. capillaris seed that just germinated.  A few of my P.lutea seed have also germinated!Woo hoo!

To make things even better, my D.aliciae (which suffered a spontaneous die-back a few months ago) has returned!  There is a small growth coming from the plant's base and it's growing fast.  

Truely a week to celebrate! Just felt like sharing the joy!

Ahhh, D. anglica... I want that baby, but cant get the seeds
smile_h_32.gif

Congratulations man, really cool.
Also, a question, how long did it take for your capillaris seeds to germinate? Mine are on their 3rd week, and still nothing...

Ah, great to hear Chloroplast! Must be an early Christmas present from your plants
smile_m_32.gif

I'd like to add to the great news and say that I had three of my Byblis liniflora seeds sprout this past week. And to think I thought they were goners!

smile.gif
Wooo Hooo Congrats chloroplast on the germination and the regrowth of your D.aliciae.
smile_m_32.gif

I would like to share to i had in the last week and a half baby VFTs germinate, baby Capensis red, baby Spatulata and today i noticed my Aliciae seeds germinating as well, im on a roll folks.. LOL!!
smile_n_32.gif
Now waiting on Sessilifolia, some orange tree seeds, and planted more Capensis red, more Aliciae and more Spatulata and outa no where i had some baby forked dews spring up in one of my Capensis alba pots, dont ask i surely dont know where those came from.. LOL!!!
smile.gif
Im waiting on a bunch of seeds commin in from Canada to get them planted as well.. WOOT!!!

Congrats Tracey! I think one of my favorite baby sundews are the Forked Leaf Sundews. They're just so cute
biggrin.gif

Give it up for the seed success thread! Bump it! Uhhhh!

My baby capensis 'Alba' caught(actually, I sorta gave it to it) its first fruitfly just a few days ago, and then I gave it another one on Sunday!
smile.gif

-Ben

Congratulations!

Yup, thanks.
smile.gif
It is so tiny right now, but the fly made it much bigger. Plus, at this very moment I recieved my U. subulata from Dyflam, which I potted into my D. capensis pot. Plus, I got a letter from my Oma (gramma), with 100 bucks in it! (That's what german grammas are for!). Plus, some Lakritz Batzen (Liquorice stuff).
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks LLeopardGGecko, i am so excited about my other seeds commin i herd today there on there way from Canada. I shall soon have many diffrent types dews. Im like a little kid in a candy store, "CANT NEVER GET ENOUGH"
smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif
Im gona get some forked dew seeds and plant a whole load of um in one pot that sould be a intresting site to see when they get growing..
smile_m_32.gif

Drosera36, 100 bucks!! Awsome your gona be on a CP spending spree.. LOL!!!
smile_n_32.gif

Dang, with 100 bucks you could definitely go on a CP spending spree!

Or buy two Cephs
smile_n_32.gif

Yup, and I'm gonna go buy a D. aliciae, D. madagascariensis, and a D. venusta. Though, I have to wait 'til I get a good light fixture, which I put onto my Christmas list!
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ah, great to hear Chloroplast! Must be an early Christmas present from your plants

Yeah, looks like we're all having a blast with our seeds! Makes me want to plant all the one's I've got in the fridge since I'm on a roll. Sure that some of you are thinking the same. hehe.

Not sure whether any of you play poker, but it feels sort of like when you're on a winning streak....you just want to continue playing cause you're playing "hot"!!!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drosera36 @ Dec. 13 2005,5:58)]Yup, and I'm gonna go buy a D. aliciae, D. madagascariensis, and a D. venusta.  Though, I have to wait 'til I get a good light fixture, which I put onto my Christmas list!  
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben
Drosera36, very very nice choice of dews that your are gona get for christmas.
smile.gif

chloroplast, i wish you LOTS germinating luck with the rest of your seeds, please keep us updated on how everything is going...
smile_m_32.gif

Back