What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. venusta

I've had this little plant for a few weeks, and it is still making its little rosette of leaves. It is probably the dewiest sundew I have.

d.venustaleaf.jpg

d.venusta3.jpg

-Ben

Great looking sundew Ben. It reminds me of a bigger Spoonleaf Sundew.

I love D. venusta. Mine always reminds me of a fireworks display.. Very nice looking plant you have there.. enjoy it
smile.gif

Cheers
Steve

Thanks
smile.gif
. Does D. venusta reproduce well via leaf cuttings?

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drosera36 @ Jan. 28 2006,3:06)]Does D. venusta reproduce well via leaf cuttings?
Yes. Do your other sundews have less dew? Then check the water, the soil and the lighting. Any of these factors can inhibit good growth & healthy appearence.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JanW @ Jan. 29 2006,11:28)]
Yes. Do your other sundews have less dew? Then check the water, the soil and the lighting. Any of these factors can inhibit good growth & healthy appearence.
No, they all have a bunch of dew, it's just that this little guy started making dew one day after I got him in the mail, and it just seems to look like it has a lot of dew. All my dews are dewy and fast growing.

-Ben

Fantastic pics Drosera36 and a very beautiful dew.. My D. Venusta seeds just germinated the other day cant wait till there larger..

Back