What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaning tower of Byblis.

My byblis seems to be leaning, I don't know if it's because of the maturing seed pod or from the weight of the plant?

No don't be woried (unless there is rot on the lower stem as it was with my third filifolia)
smile_h_32.gif
It is natrual for the byblis genus in general to lean on surfaces around them,

There is a good image of a byblis leaning on the wall of a tank this on page 42 of the the savage garden bible, i mean book ...
laugh.gif

Oh ok
smile.gif
, the seed pod takes long to ripen, it's already been 2 or 3 weeks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My byblis seems to be leaning, I don't know if it's because of the maturing seed pod

Oh, poor thing....your byblis is leaning because of the huge seed pods it has......I'm weeping for you!!!!

smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chloroplast @ Jan. 31 2006,4:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My byblis seems to be leaning, I don't know if it's because of the maturing seed pod

Oh, poor thing....your byblis is leaning because of the huge seed pods it has......I'm weeping for you!!!!

smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif
lol, i once grew a pacific giant pumpkin on a small fence. That fall the fence tipped over because of the two hundred pound pumpkin, i got punished by my parents once they saw what happened. Now that i look back on it i find it funny...

wish i had a pic
smile_o_32.gif

Back