What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unkown drosera

i received a drosera adelae a couple months ago from a big box store. it is doing very well now, but something else popped up a while ago. i beileive it was connected by the roots, but does not look like the same plant. o well, here it is
IMG_1067.jpg

I'd say either Drosera schizandra or a very young Drosera adelae. And as you said, if a plant popped outta the roots, it would have very round leaves since it is young, so the best bet is D. adelae.

-Ben

That's D. adelae. You'll soon come to realize how prolific (or weedy) D. adelae is, since you'll see a new one pop up just about every week!

Indeed. Its definately adelae... in a few months you'll have several dozens of them
smile.gif

You have been feeding them, right?? The more often you feed them, the more likely they are to remember to feed you after they take over your home.
laugh.gif

Back