What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.peltata

About 2 months ago, about 40-60 seedlings of D.peltata germinated, at least I think they are D.peltata. They are more developed now, each seedlings has 4-5 leaves now. Does anyone have any photos of seedlings of D.peltata and D.rotundila, so I can compare.

I know about the photofinder, but I'm looking for seedlings of the plant and nope the cp photofinder didn't have any or at least they didn't labelled them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Does anyone have any photos of seedlings of D.peltata and D.rotundila, so I can compare.

Sorry, not yet. But I sowed some peltata a couple months back so, hopefully, we'll be able to share seedling photos soon!
smile.gif

The seedlings of both those species are going to look pretty similar (as with any 'dew seedlings.) Your best bet would be to watch them as they respond to coming conditions. If the plants are peltata they should start to die back once temps and light begin to go up. If rotundifolia then they will grow through till winter and form hibernicula.

Back