What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some sundew pics

D.burmannii. Look at those large dew drops!
plants_008.sized.jpg

Different view of D.burmannii
plants_011.sized.jpg

D.adelae flowers.
plants_003.sized.jpg

D.adelae.
plants_006.sized.jpg

Very healthy looking Drosera. It always astounds me how quickly the burmannii tentacles can move-a great plant.

Cheers,

Greg

i agree. beautiful looking! my Adaele died off and plantlets came up. they are growing super fast and are reddening up! one i have is still producing leaves but now they have a orangish tint on them. could it be a misplaced 'Red' form?? i sure do hope so! i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
smile_h_32.gif

good growing
alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ May 03 2006,6:28)]i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
smile_h_32.gif

good growing
alex
I have gone through this also. My collection would be much larger if my parents would allow it.
dewy

Hey all you young growers with great parents, that is a smart move on their part since you never know who is lurking about ! I would suggest joining the International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) if you haven't done so yet. The seedbank is stocked pretty well and you can get packs rather reasonably. http://www.carnivorousplants.org/ It's so much a year to be a member but the quarterly magazine and seedbank are worth it, especially for guys in your position.

Do some extra dishes and mow the grass etc... then hit up the folks for some cash !

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey all you young growers with great parents, that is a smart move on their part since you never know who is lurking about ! I would suggest joining the International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) if you haven't done so yet. The seedbank is stocked pretty well and you can get packs rather reasonably. http://www.carnivorousplants.org/ It's so much a year to be a member but the quarterly magazine and seedbank are worth it, especially for guys in your position.

Do some extra dishes and mow the grass etc... then hit up the folks for some cash !
AHHHH I FORGOT ABOUNT THAT!!!! thanks!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ May 03 2006,6:28)]i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
smile_h_32.gif

good growing
alex
I have gone through this also. My collection would be much larger if my parents would allow it.
dewy
well its natural i guess...being a 15 year old CP enthuthiest anit easy
smile_h_32.gif
my parents are considering SASE if it is sent to their work so i might have somthing! the ICPS sounds a lot better though because of the variety of seeds you can get.

Back