What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera schizandra

Hello,

Does anybody here know any sources where I can buy a d. shizandra <span style='color:red'>[Edit: Drosera schizandra]</span> ? I had a small one once a while ago, but when I got it it was very small and unhealthy (I found it under a bunch of racks at california carnivores) and so it died. It's my favorite drosera but seems to be eluding me.

Hi droseradude, I've added a 'c' so that others can find your thread if they carry out a search. This plant is pretty rare in collections and as far as I know, Triffid Park is the only place to carry it on a regular basis.

Carnivorousplantnursery.com has some but not for long... there on ebay once in a blue moon. Environmentaloz is it? Well he has these amazing schizandra <span style='color:red'>[Edit: Drosera schizandra]</span> plants for sale.. currently the one he has is nothing special but the one two weeks ago WAS HUGE!!!!!

Also I dont know if this post is actually allowed but i doubt there is any competition between the two e-store.... moderators feel free to delete this if its an "illegal" post.

put it this way... if pft was selling shizandra <span style='color:red'>[Edit: Drosera schizandra (easier to find when you're careful to spell it correctly)]</span> i would buy it from them first. if nothing else simply because theyre right here in the US.

There's one on eBay right now... <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Drosera-schizandra-rare-Sundew-Carnivorous-Queensland_W0QQitemZ7774406956QQihZ018QQcategor
yZ75643QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">D. schizandra</a> Bidding stops on Sunday.

thanks. now i have to convince my parents to use ebay.

Back