What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get a list?

I have lots of bare spots in my bogs and I was wondering what I should buy to fill it up. So I need a list of sundews that go dormant along with my other plants ( Sarra's, VFT's, exc.)

I think I posted this same thread a while back but it's late and I'm to tired to search for it so here it is again. Woohoo.

DO go dormant or CAN go dormant?

A bunch of sundews have the capacity to go dormant but do not require one. So does it matter?

It dos'nt matter really. As long as they wont die when winter gets here its cool.

D. filiformis
D. angelica
D. rotundifolia

Do a search on "temperate sundews"
ALex

D. angelica? Anyhoo, in addition to filiformis & rotundifolia, intermedia & binata. are what I keep outdoors in buckets-o-minibogs and since I live in the Buffalo area, I take them up to the attic, where it is cold but not frigid. They reside at a window sill and wake up on their own in February / March.

sorry jim...brothers in the other room are watching the Rugrats movie haha.
Alex

Back