What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. falconeri pics

Here are pics of my 2 clones of D. falconeri, probably my favorite of all the Dews!
Interestingly both are grown in the same conditions side by side.

I hope the pics posting works!
Peter

D. falconeri --green
d. falconeri red

nice! are those spots on the ground shadows from the dew? i've never seen that before!

Actually the spots are dew in a plastic cup the pot is sitting in!

These are from different sources or are they 2 of the same clone? The "green" one seems to have rounder leaves than I would expect from a pure Drosera falconeri. The red plant appears more typical of this species. Very nicely grown plants, both of them!

Gorgeous specimens!

Lovely plants!

I love D. falconeri and hope that I can grow one someday. Perhaps when the price doesn't require me to sell one of my kidneys!

They are from 2 different sources so are very likely different clones.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Perhaps when the price doesn't require me to sell one of my kidneys!

Come on mean, you're making it out to be so much more than it is! Like I told you, I'll give you a real good price on one of your kidneys! I'm givin' you a special offer here, man- but only because I like you. Get back to me.

hehehe, Very nice plants, both of them!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Aug. 09 2006,10:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Perhaps when the price doesn't require me to sell one of my kidneys!

Come on mean, you're making it out to be so much more than it is!  Like I told you, I'll give you a real good price on one of your kidneys!  I'm givin' you a special offer here, man- but only because I like you.  Get back to me.

hehehe,  Very nice plants, both of them!
*takes out kidney*

Now where's my plant?

smilie4.gif

Back